BioStar’s EnergyShare Program Maximizes Financial Returns with LED Light Financing
BioStar Lighting is excited to introduce EnergyShare, a program designed to make professional LED lighting upgrades easy, affordable, and immediately cash flow positive.
At its core, EnergyShare is an operating lease requiring no initial capital investment, coupled with professional lighting design and installation. The BioStar team provides a true turnkey LED light solution for clients.
The program is designed so that the energy and operational savings pay for the LED upgrade, and a portion of that savings is passed on to the building or business owner.
Advantages of the EnergyShare program:
LED Light Financing:
- No upfront capital required
- Cash flow positive from day one: Your energy savings cover the cost of lease payments for LED light financing
- Off the balance sheet: No debt
- Flexible Terms: 3 to 6 year terms for commercial projects, up to 10 years on federal, state, or municipal projects
- Path to Ownership: Transfer of ownership any time after year two, with a Fair Market Value purchase
- Simplified process ideal for single site or multi-location businesses
- Payments qualify as an operating expense, offsetting income dollar for dollar
- Accelerated Depreciation: Take the entire expense over the term of the lease. No long depreciation schedules. Lighting is generally depreciated over a long, 39-year term, so the operating lease is the ideal financing program.
- Tax Abandonment: Take an additional deduction by “abandoning” your old fixtures. This deduction can be quite substantial as it is based upon the purchase price of the new system
Complete Lighting Upgrade Service:
- Lighting survey, design and product selection
- Energy savings and financial summary
- Utility Rebate analysis and acquisition
- Project management and nationwide installation services
- Third Party verification at completion
BioStar’s program is easy to access, and easy to evaluate. EnergyShare is an exclusive BioStar program that will enable large-scale adoption of LED technology. It will inevitably cut energy costs, and reduce carbon emissions for thousands of business owners and building owners across the nation.