Commercial LED Lighting
BioStar has completed over 250 LED lighting projects in 24 states!
BioStar's LED Lighting Partners
With BioStar’s exclusive EnergyShare program, LED lighting is no longer an expense. It is an investment in energy savings! By switching to LEDs with no upfront costs, your savings pay for your lighting upgrade. You will turn a cost into an asset, making your business more profitable and sustainable!
Savings With LED Lighting
Reduction in lighting utilities between 55-85%
Annual lighting maintenance cost savings between 70-90%
LEDs convert 95% of energy consumed to light; Incandescents lose 95% of energy consumed to heat
LED lights last on average 50,000 to 100,000 hours. That is 5 times as long as average fluorescent bulbs, and up to 30 times longer than halogen bulbs
Improved controls such as occupancy sensors, photosensors & timers
Tax Advantages & Available Rebates
Quality Of Light
- LED lights produce more light per watt than incandescent and halogen bulbs
- Eliminates noise and drastically reduces heat output
- Excellent color rendering
- Better light coverage & a controlled focus area
- No Flicker
- Better light equals improved customer experience, healthier work environment & increased security
- Incandescent and fluorescent bulbs are very fragile; LED lights are made with solid state components making it difficult to break with external shock
- Low energy consumption
- Reduce business carbon footprint
- LED lights do not contain mercury or other hazardous materials, unlike fluorescent lights
More Benefits of LED Lighting
Extensive research and development in the LED industry are uncovering many benefits of LED lighting. Other LED benefits include proven health benefits. The similarity to daylight and color control increase productivity & well-being, as well as eliminate some health & sleep problems.