The LED upgrade of outdated lights produces better security and a stylish modern look while eliminating maintenance headaches. High quality LEDS and additional energy saving controls will pay for themselves in only 1.4 years and will produce over $1 million in savings over 10 years, while the lights and fixtures will last up to 30 years.
- A Block & Co managed property
- Project completed with Landing Venture Associates
- Outdated lights inside were inefficient and unappealing metal halide and T12 flourescents
- Exterior parking lights did not produce enough light, resulting in multiple dark spots. The high wattage metal halide and high pressure sodium lights are extremely inefficient.
- All lights required constant, expensive maintenance. Costs included maintenance staff, replacement bulbs and ballasts, and equipment used to access tall lights on ceilings and in the parking lots.
- Upgrade of all lighting in common areas, center court, parking lots, dock, exterior wall packs, and Tres Bliss
- Interior & Exterior
- Eliminated Fixtures in Certain Areas
- Replaced 300+ Fixtures and 1000+ Lamps with high quality lighting
- Brighter light and better coverage improves security
- Better light quality improves customers’ experience
- Project Partner: Light My Life, LLC
- Payback Period: 1.4 Years
- Return on Investment (ROI): 68%
*Rebates included in ROI / Payback Period Calculations
*Possible Tax Benefits Not Included in Calculations
Additional Energy Savings Controls:
- Dual Switching